RE: [ST] End to Crank story (hopefully...)

original message:

From: Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx

Triumph are covering everything..which I think is a very good of them. They don't have to and given my experience with car manufacturers it is indeed good of them. I strongly believe in complaining when something is not done correctly and I also believe strongly when something is done correctly in a situation like this. I will, therefore, be sending a letter to Triumph USA thanking them. I am also pleased the dealer is off the hook so to speak. I had strong suspicions (who the hell wouldn't) and I was trying to get some facts together just in case but it does seem the 12K had nothing to do with it and in fact they have been very helpful (see above re" when something goes right) so I am pleased to put the record straight.of course I haven't got the bike yet or ridden it so.. :-)

Very very glad to hear this has all, finally, worked out for the good, Kevin.
On the two times I've had major warrantee issues with Triumph they have come thru with shining colors. I know some others that are not so happy with issues they have had. But for me, and you it seems, Triumph has been a stand up company to deal with. I think having a good dealer may make all the difference.

Cheers!!!

eL Donut jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST