Re: [ST] Previous bikes

slightly off subject but we have this on telly tonight:
Born Again Bikers
Wed 4 May, 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm  30mins

The thrill of the open road has always been a tremendous lure for
motorcyclists. Now there's a new breed of biker in their midst. After
years off the road, increasing numbers of middle-aged men are
rediscovering their youthful enthusiasm for motorbikes. But today's
machines are a new generation with power to match, and with no
mandatory refresher training, it's these bikers who are now most
likely to be killed on the roads. Frontline Scotland's Samantha Poling
investigates the new phenomenon of the born again biker, speaks with
one family bereaved after an accident and experiences the excitement
of the race track. [S]

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow