Re: [ST] Previous bikes

On 5/4/05, Chris Harwood <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is that a repeat or is it new where you are?  That message has been
> around down here for ten years or more.  I don't have any issue with it;
> I think I is probably smack-on; just not new.

of course the information isnt new, but after last years record
breaking death toll, its given someone a justification for their pay
rise.
Everyday i get some 'older' bloke in my office telling me when he used
to ride bikes. In teh UK, as chris can agree on, theres even a yellow
pages advert making fun of 'born again bikers'.

Has anyone chopped a Triumph. Since my Daytona 900 doesnt look like
moving away i might try doing something else with it. I was thinking
of a chop - maybe a trike.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow