Re: [ST] Penske shock...

Stock length is 365mm. Bryce's  shock (now mine) is 368mm. I noticed the bike was cornering better on my first ride with it. It was a smooth road, so it wasn't the improved damping/etc. I figure it had to be the change in ride height. A 3mm diff in the shock is probably about 10mm in ride height. Works for me.

Garry