RE: [ST] Previous bikes

I must be a lucky guy.  Both my ex-wife and my current partner got into bikes after meeting me, both quickly bought their own bikes and both love going for a blast.  None of that having to lug around with a pillion on the back all the time for me!

Of course, I might not be lucky.  It could be that I'm just sh*t at giving pillions...