RE: [ST] Need turn signal lens/light

Jack Hays wrote:
>>My trusty 99 Sprint ST has dropped the left turn signal lens. I have
temporarily re-glued the lens except the missing dime size piece. Only
available as a unit from the dealer. What a waste.<<

Hey Jack,
I found this article which may help...
http://tinyurl.com/bmjn5

>>Anyone have a used lens, light assembly, or lower fairings they'd
consider
selling?<<

No lens assy but I do have the beat-up take-offs from my winter ice
crash.  They're left side nose fairing, main fairing side panel &
belly pan which I'd planned to repair later.  If you're interested
drop me a line off-list & I can send photos.  Given some time, I could
make them ready for painting but not right now.
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST