[ST] For Dan Wallender

Weird, I just got a delivery status notification failure on this message, so I will try it again.
Hey Rupert, get you act together. (just kidding, just KIDDING)

Oh yeah, now you tell me! I'll remember that for the next trip. Ruth and I are going to Arkansas in June for the tiger rally. I'll hide them in her headlight nacelle.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, NM

ps.   Don't tell ruth.

He-hee, well now, I'm trying to work my schedule to make that rallye as well :--)
Do you know if Richard and Lisa are planning on attending? Sure would like to see them, as well as one and Ruth agian!! We will have to figure a way to ditch at AK guy tho' <wink>

eL Donut jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST
'96-DR350S