Re: [ST] TEST.. HELLLOOOOOOOOO

On 5/5/05, Derek Randles <yobigd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, I CANT FREAKING POST!! Not POSTING problems again!!! Just re-subscribed.
>
> Ok, if you all read this, my bitch session was for naught!

I have been getting a few bounce messages.

If Mailman gets bounces from an email address 10 days in a row then
that email address is disabled. The user is sent an email once a week
for 3 weeks telling them they are disabled. After that they are
removed. As far as I know this has no happened to anyone.
Rupert