Re: [ST] Clutch Life?

The engagement point is with the lever nearly out. Very little movement between there and fully out. There is a wee bit of free play at the lever, so I don't think I've got the cable too tight. I guess I don't understand how a stretching cable would change how the clutch engages assuming you adjusted the cable regularly to keep the free play at the lever the same. Maybe I'm missing something... I basically noticed it because I've been riding my DRZ400S a lot lately and there is a big difference between the feel of the two clutches. It *is* the original clutch cable and like I said, I'm not noticing any slip, just that the engagement range is small. I guess I could loosen the cable some to move the engagement point closer to the bar...

Garry