From: sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx <sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 6 May 2005 17:33:56 +1000 (EST)
Subject: [ST] Re: ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS

G'day Brett - (from Harry, maybe the only other ST rider on this list
from Sydney OZ. ???)
Once you get past the switch rebuild, a tip that I was told and now
always do, is when washing the bike, (that I dont do as mush as I
should) I always use 3 of the plastic shopping bags from Woolies and
put one over the clutch and throttle assemblies and for good measure
one over the power pipe - Every six months or so, I give both
assemblies a liberal squirt of WD40. I've done 33,ooo K on mine and
never had a an elect' problem.
We should meet up some time to compare stories.
Cheers / Harry  T/red 2002ST

http://au.movies.yahoo.com