Re: [ST] Off the ST...

> Part of me thinks that if I could find a good home for it, I'd rather
> keep it whole.
>
> What do folks suggest - both on alternative bikes and how best to sell it?
>
> Vixen has:
>
> 3-bag set (top box base is cracked);
> Penske remote resovoir shock;
> T-3 6 piston calipers;
> Blue Flame can.
>
> ...and has been agreat bike for me.
>
> Marc D

Marc,
I am sorry to hear of your neck problems and that you have to give up
Vixen. I was searching the archives recently and you seem to have been
on this list a long time. I think the Tiger is a great bike if you
want to stay in the Triumph fold.

I am not sure what your best option is. Perhaps you could try
advertising it with all the options and see what happens. Or advertise
it with the options and give a second price for it in its stock
configuration. You probably would make more money selling the extras
separately but there is more hassle involved.

If you decide to see the extras I would probably be interested in the
shock and perhaps the pipe.

Good luck
Rupert