[ST] Time to buy?

Greg Gagliano wrote: Jack, I think this is a sign that you need to buy a
new Sprint.  ;-)

Gregg, glad to hear from you. But..........
This past weekend we put close to 1,300 miles on our bikes in the Ozarks. I
made the comment once during the trip and once I got home to my wife that
the bike still impresses me and does everything so well. I like it.
To me, that is one great testament to the bikes design and ability. It's a
keeper!

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima