RE: [ST] Off the ST...

---- "Andrew F. Kay wrote:
> I, too, vote for the Tiger.  The '06 models will have the 1050 engine.

The Triumph UK site mentions the 2006 Tiger is being released early and lists a host of changes, none of which mention a change in displacement. Note that a proper spec sheet is not available yet. If they were going to use the 1050 motor, I bet they would have pointed that out. They do mention lots of engine related changes though and there has been suspicion (T595 I think) that it might only be the bottom end of the 1050. Dunno. I'm curious about the new Tiger too...

Garry