RE: [ST] Ozark trip, day two

Jack Hays writes:

I look across the square and there is a tall skinny guy with an old
"71 black Norton. I go over to take a picture and notice that he is the guy
that came back last fall and sat on the town square with us talking
motorcycles as we watched the lightning and storms move in. He is the local
chiropractor in a town of 92 so go figure. I also understand that this
weird fellow may have shown another ST rider the roads outside the Cliff
House last year!

I know that guy. And I think I know of the encounter you are speaking of :-)
But if that Doofus was saying he showed the ST rider the roads, he had it kinda backwards.
It was 374 headed east and he did a fine job trying to keep up. Trying hard.
I think his motor was overheating at the end of the run. I may have to run up there and have a talk with our "Mad Max" friend. (I say mad max because this guy looks exactly like the fellow that flew the gyro-copter in Road Warrior or Beyond Thunderdome, remember him?)
That was a pretty good running Norton and he was a pretty good rider, but not that good :-)

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST