Re: [ST] Previous Bikes

In a previous email, Steve Lawler stated:
In a previous email, STeve Duncan stated:

Crazy, cool stuff !!! I'm going to see the "Art of the Motorcycle" in Memphis this summer. Can't wait!!

When? And where in Memphis? I will be passing through the area on my summer journey. Maybe if the timing is right I can meet you there.

Oh, and the Vincent also stuck out for me (see today's quote.)

Duh. And here I am at home with my Tennessee visitors guide in front of me.

http://www.wonders.org/

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
            --Richard Thompson