[ST] Bikes FS...

It looks like I'll be off bikes for 6 months or so, and off sportbike ergos possibly permanently afterwards (scheduling neck surgery Real Soon), so it looks like Vixen (Sprint ST) and Euterpe (MZ Skorpion) won't be much use to me.

Vixen is a blue 2000 Triumph Sprint ST with approximately 64,000 miles (shows about 62,500); Penske shock, Racetech front end, 3-bag set (the top box base is cracking), Blue Flame Ti can, and is in quite good shape for a bike with that number of miles.

Asking $3,500

Euterpe is a 2001 MZ Skorpion Sport with an aftermarket orange paint job, about 11,000 miles, and a Penske shock, Racetech front, Megacuycle cams, Holeshot single carb, and Supertrapp can. Amazingly clean - the guy I bought it from was an engineer.

Asking $4,000 or will consider swap for (or toward) a Baghera or Black Panther...

Looks like I'll be driving the support vehicle to P-ville...;^(

Marc D