Re: [ST] Art of M/C Memphis

But....

You really need to put Bird In Hand on the list before Intercourse     ;-)

(Honest, The Village of Bird-In-Hand is before Intercourse when going West)

Too bad you weren't going further North,  Clinton and Whitewater share
adjacent exits in WI coming from Milwaukee

Okay,  I'll go back into hiding now..........

Jay
'00 ST

>Message: 9
>Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:50:31 -0400
>From: Garry Simmons <garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ST] Art of M/C Memphis
>To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Have you been to Intercourse, PA? It's a little east of Lancaster in the
middle of Pennsylvania Dutch/Amish country...