To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:57 AM
Subject: RE: [ST] Moto GP Laguna Seca

Yeah, tried Expedia and a couple of others. There are rooms available within a reasonable radius but prices have been hiked massively from what I could see and the three night minimum aggravates the situation if you only want to go on raceday.

I ended up in the Pine Inn in Carmel which is pretty nice and was at $160 per night so not bad at all (espesh with sterling / dollar exchange rate!). I got the last room though...

Serves me right for not getting off my fat *rse and sorting it three months ago when I got the spectator tickets.