[ST] Re: HEADLIGHT BULBS - AUSTRALIA - VENDOR FOUND

G'day folks - re: Philips Vision Plus 50 H4 bulbs.

The first link below takes you to a bunch of stores - the Brookvale
store (Sydney) is getting me a 2 x blister pack, cost A$ 38.00 which
seems cheap compared to the European E`Bay costs.  This store told me
that not all stores in OZ will stock or have access to these bulks.
The second link is the Philips site that shows other stockists.

I will have mine in early next week (the bulbs:) and let you know how
they compare.  Are there any tricks to getting them in easy ???

Cheers / Harry - 2002 Red ST

http://www.4wdmegastores.com.au/find_a_megastore
http://www.lighting.philips.com.au/au/en/Portal?xml=help/where_to_buy&fldr_id=108&cat=Automotive#anchor2

http://au.movies.yahoo.com