Re: [ST] Re: HEADLIGHT BULBS - AUSTRALIA - VENDOR FOUND

Quoting "sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> G'day folks - re: Philips Vision Plus 50 H4 bulbs.
>
> The first link below takes you to a bunch of stores - the Brookvale
> store (Sydney) is getting me a 2 x blister pack, cost A$ 38.00 which
> seems cheap compared to the European E`Bay costs.  This store told me
> that not all stores in OZ will stock or have access to these bulks.
> The second link is the Philips site that shows other stockists.
>
> I will have mine in early next week (the bulbs:) and let you know how
> they compare.  Are there any tricks to getting them in easy ???

Dislocated wrists :) I have the same bulb in a ZX9R. You need to look at lots
of photos of the front end with th fairing removed. It is then possible to
replace the bulbs by feal from underneath the fairing.

http://www.lighting.philips.com.au/au/en/Portal?xml=help/where_to_buy&fldr_id=108&cat=Automotive#anchor2

--
SimonB