Re: [ST] looking to upgrade my GPS...

Bill,

The Quest on Mikes site is my unit.
So far I've found the screen to be very readable in all weathers and conditions.
The unit is waterproof (I've tested it) and the screen seems to have an anti glare coating that really works.
Additionally there's a variable backlight for night driving and the display can be set to automatically change colour schemes to something more subtle after dark to preserve your night vision.

All in all it's a very useful unit if you want something compact for MC use.

The only potential problem could be the small size of the unit if your near vision is poor.

HTH,
Howlin'

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bil Swartz" <bil@xxxxxxxxxx>

Bang for the buck still looks like the V for me, but that Quest has me
interested.  How is the visibility of the screen in daylight?