RE: [ST] Moto GP Laguna Seca

A year ago!!!?  Man, that's damned organised!

I guess you'll be heading up hwy 1.  We'll be doing the same although we'll be in a rental car :-(  However, I reckon it'll be pretty fine nonetheless - beautiful coastline for my marine biologist girlfriend to enjoy and lots of guys like you heading North on lovely bikes for me to enjoy...

When we lived in LA a few years ago we went up for World Super bikes.  The Saturday night turn out on Cannery Row in Monterey was smashing, some truly lovely machinery parked up.  I'm hoping MotoGP will bring out an awesome collection too; time for a new memory card for the camera I think.

Have a good ride!