RE: [ST] Fuel fitting leak - not QD - hose cutting

Rupert,

Well, the answer is a bit late but I was out yesterday. Regarding the squeezed hose, the ST of my
brother in law ( ST is a family stuff) was so tighten, that it cut the hose causing a leak. They took that under waranty.

I second Rick saying that the clanp is reusable. For mine I used a end-cutting pliers gently with good results to put it back. Note
that you can cut a bit at the end of the hose but if you get black the clamp the same, it will produce the same effect.
Having a carefull look at the way its built, you will see that you can enlarge it a bit by slightly straighten the "S" portion.
It's intended to be flexible I guess, but it's not.

Fred 02 ST BRG