To: <st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:40 PM
Subject: [ST] RE: Brett - been there

Yesterday two F***ing dogs ran out in front of me. I was doing about 40-50kph
on a suburban street, being very sensible because of the conditions. The
exact point where I braked was on a patch of damp oil/diesel. Instant lockup
and down we went on the right side

I've had 2 low speed step offs on the Sprint in similar circumstances;
something has jumped in front of me (in my case cars) and I reacted by grabbing
a handfull of front brake. Result, front wheel locks and it's goodnight one
and all. Got to be careful of those front brakes!

Mick
03 BRG ST