[ST] Need Sprint list Wisdom regarding pricing.

Thanks to a fellow Hawklister friend, I'm finally getting my hands on a Sprint ST of my very own.  This bike, however, needs much plastic and bags replaced.  Since I like silver the best, we are looking at the set of silver front and side bodywork http://tinyurl.com/89gx7 and the side hard bags http://tinyurl.com/dyagx  listed on ebay.  My Sprint Assembler friend has received an offer of $400 for the bodywork and $50 for the two bags.  Does this seem reasonable for used parts with minor scratches and the like?

If this works out, I'll be starting with a "Skittles" Sprint.  The tank, trunk and tailpiece will be BRG, the front fender, Caspian Blue, the rest, minus the bellypan (BRG, I think) will be silver.  A 2001 with 12k miles and no frame or fork damage for under $4000.  I think I'm doing alright so far.

Thoughts?  Advice?  The seller is very trusted and skilled, not worried there.

TIA!

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
Office: 603-703-0365 ext 265
Cell: 603-440-5982

P.S.  Woo hoo!  A Sprint, a Sprint!  :0)