[ST] Backroads through Sta Barbara county on the way to Laguna Seca

Dear Mr doo:  If memory serves me correctly, one can pick up the eastern end
of Camino Cielo from Gibraltar Rd or Depression Drive and then continue west
on Camino Cielo all the way over to Refugio Canyon and then head north to
Santa Ynez.  When I lived in Isla Vista many years ago, West Camino Cielo
turned from paved to not a mile or so west of San Marcos Pass Rd.  On my
dual purpose bikes (we called them enduro bikes back then), the road was a
blast, and the views were great.

Right now my friend and I are planning to leave on Thursday morning to
arrive in Carmel that same night, but your excursion sounds interesting.  I
will see if he up to leaving earlier, if you don't mind a little company.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250