Re: [ST] Wilbers Shock.......

It's possible. I was supposed to be heading to SW Wisconsin to scout some roads for our Hawk GT rally the following weekend but that's fallen through. Between weather, travel, and sickness, it's becoming a screwed up weekend. So I was thinking about doing the shock and forks now instead. And it could wind up being an all fork and shock weekend.

One friend needs to replace the fork seals on his FJR and another one just got his shock and springs for his wife's S3 this week too. But I won't know what we're doing till either late tomorrow night or Saturday morning. The guy with the FJR is in Atlanta, I'll be visiting "The Motorcycle Company" tomorrow, and the other one has been sick. so I won't know what the plan is until we're all back in town. I'll ping you and let you know what the story is.

George