Re: [ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 29

In your message regarding Re: [ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol
2, Issue 29 dated Thu, 12 May 2005 17:27:16 -0700, Neil Lindsey said
that ...

>NL- it seems to me that the numbers that a given tire manufacturer quotes on
>NL- their charts might be nothing more than the numbers that appear on the
>NL- bike in question too --- conceivably it can work both ways
>NL-

Not if the tyres have TUV Type Approval.  They have to be tested on
the machine in question AFAIK.  So in other words Avon have actually
fitted a pair of AV45/46 on an ST and tested them to silly speeds.

--
Mike Bostock
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'99 Red ST