Re: [ST] RE: Brett - been there

some nice thoughts but the bit <<where I braked was on a patch of damp
oil/diesel>> really is the important bit. I know of people who only break
with their rear brake on certain approaches in the hope that they will not
skid.
The other week, on teh Aberdeen to Inverness road, even cars were skidding
off roundabouts as something had spilled on all of them on its route.
I lost a 99 ST the other year to a dreaded diesal spill.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow