Re: [ST] Replace Both Tires?

Rich

I just replaced the rear on its own.  The only calculation I did was re
the discount I could get on a pair as against one.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 13/05/2005 18:42:47 >>>
Assuming that the front tire is ok, (still having about 6000 miles
left) should I just replace the rear only or should I do them both?

With 6000 left on the front, and a new rear that will probably see
12,000 unless I get another flat, I'm thinking of changing them both out
beacuse of the wear differential I'll have if I don't.  Although some
guys here at work seem to think I'll go through the new rear before the
current (already 6000 mile worn) front wears out.  Both are Pilot Roads,
and I plan on sticking with that model rear again.

Anyone have any experience with this dilemma?

Rich
<<<<<