RE: [ST] RE: Brett - been there

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 19:57 +0200, Emile Nossin wrote:
> except for the CBR which gets braking distances equal
> to the ABS bikes wet or dry thanks to the DCBS.
RE: DCBS The only thing I can find on Google is Blackbird or CBR web
sites. No independent test seem to be available. But I can remeber MCN
testing which gave the opposite results. I think one of the testers fell
off the CBR1000 because the front brake comes on with the rear brake.

--
simonb <simonb@xxxxxxxxxxx>