RE: [ST] RE: Brett - been there

>From: simonb
>I have ridden most of them. The only thing of note is the
>added weight of all this extra stuff. The VFR800 is 235 Kilo wet.

It only puts on about 2 extra kgs on the new Yammies getting
ABS (FJR, TDM, T-max), I can't imagine it being a lot more
on the ABS Sprint either.

Wonder how the GS locked. I did a high speed emergency stop test
once on a parking lot and nearly flipped myself over, making a
complete stoppie eventhough even the Dutch stuntriders team
insisted it was impossible to make a stoppie on an ABSed GS.

Emile
www.piloot.com