Re: [ST] New ST

On 15 May 2005, at 11:24, BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

As many will know, the current panniers will fit a full face helmet in each
side and I can get two jackets or a helmet and jacket in the top box.

I have an '03, and try as I might I'm not able to get a helmet in either side. Schuberth S1 and a Shoei (old, not sure model). Would be interested to know which full-faces do fit in.

As for which to get - although the 05 is getting astonishing reviews, it means also they are in short supply. So I'd get the 04 - you should be able to get a great deal on it, and it has all the bugs worked out of it. Plus, I am always amazed by the ultra-low mileage STs on sale second hand - why by a sports tourer to do 1000 miles a year? But that suggests there will be even better bargains in a slightly used 03 or 04 model too.

Regard

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03