Re: [ST] New ST

In a previous email, Gavin Lawrie stated:
I have an '03, and try as I might I'm not able to get a helmet in either side. Schuberth S1 and a Shoei (old, not sure model). Would be interested to know which full-faces do fit in.

The '99 through '04 panniers are all the same size. I have been able to fit a large Shoei RF-800, RF-900 and an RF-1000. Not simultaneously in one bag, of course.

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

Accident, n.: A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence of body is better.
-- Unknown