Re: [ST] Re: HEADLIGHT BULBS - AUSTRALIA - VENDOR FOUND

Brett sorry to hear of your mishap. Glad to hear you are mostly OK.

I recently put Sylvania H4 ST's in my bike. The stock bulbs had been
trouble free for 35K miles but I decided to put them in as a
preemptive move. They are whiter and slightly brighter. Hopefully they
also have endurance.

I had the tank and main fairing piece on each side off at the time. I
am not sure if that made much difference. A friend of mine who is a
mechanic did the first one by feel and explained the setup to me. I
have fairly small hands and was able to install the second one myself.
Rupert