Re: [ST] New ST

Triumph is advertising the new St panniers at 32 liters each and that they will each carry a full face helmet.

Dan Wallander

BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

I cannot find out what the capacities are of the panniers on the '05 model. The Triumph website doesnt give it away and my local dealer has only just taken delivery of their first '05 and its still in the crate with no accessories. As many will know, the current panniers will fit a full face helmet in each side and I can get two jackets or a helmet and jacket in the top box.

I hope Triumph have not reduced the luggage capacity.