[ST] Re: Tire Warranties

I have bought my last couple tires for my RS from Cycle Gear.  They offer a
road hazard warranty call MotoGuard.  I paid 10% of the price of the tire to
get it.  After almost 4000 miles on my BT020 rear tire, I notice a little shiny
spot just off the center of the tread.  On closer inspection, I found a nail
in the tire that angled into the tread but did not puncture the tire.  I took
the tire to Cycle Gear and they were happy to replace it for the cost of
mounting ($12) and the sales tax on the new tire.  The MotoGuard coverage extended
to the new tire with no extra cost. Now I just need to find a convenient nail
about once a year....

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA