[ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 39

Denis,
I'm pretty sure that they switched to Aston Green in 02 or 03 when they
switched from Sapphire blue to Caspian Blue...  Can't find anything to
support me, but what else is new.  I'll try to do some digging.  If
anyone has the "official" triumph brochure it should say what the green
is.  Too bad I didn't pick one up when I got the bike.

Dan

>>> denoose@xxxxxxx 05/16/05 2:47 PM >>>
I don't think there was ever an ST in the Aston Green, Kevin.  Congrats
on
getting the bike back, I was at Performance today, and Derek said they

"really took a bath" on the repairs, says Triumph only covered 9 hours
of
labor.  Glad you're riding again!

Denis Liakos

www.packereng.com