Re: [ST] Tomahawk Tires

Having heard alittle about that video shoot from Killboy.  I'd say they
wouldn't ride more on them.  They were neat for the vid, but they hated
them.  Not enough grip, compared to other tires.  And just out of round
enough to cause some interesting sensations at higher speeds.  Oh yeah, and
those guys, are CRAZY fast! lol

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
These guys seem to do alright on them: