[ST] new helmets

I'm shopping for a new helmet, so this is the right time to hear everyone's opinion. Currently I have a three year old HJC CL-12 which is ok for the price. Kind of heavy and noisy and fogs up easily (time to buy a new helmet). So far I tried Suomy, just couldn't make it work. (I have a bowling ball for a head) Icon was OK, Schuberth didn't work for me either, HJC CL-14 OK, Arai great but 600$? I heard great reviews by webbikeworld and harborhelmets about the new SCORPION EXO 700. I wasn't able to get a hold of one yet and 200$ is a great price if they deliver what they advertise. So anybody out there who has one or tried one on???

Zoltan