Re: [ST] looking to upgrade my GPS...

Tom tom has software that informs you of their position.

Of course the software doesn't tell you where the police speed cameras are. That could be construed as perverting the course of justice. The software merely highlights well known accident black spots.

We can tell that they're well known areas that pose a threat to the safety of motorists because the emergency services regularly place 'safety cameras' at those points. These cameras are there for our own well being and safety and not, as some may churlishly suggest, as a revenue making exercise.

Howlin'