Re: [ST] Front wheels/brakes

The front was off Ebay, but I can't remember exactly what it was bike it came off of. It is black, so that would probably put it '02 or earlier. Maybe there was a change in rotors. I was going off bolt pattern and overall size. I believe they are all 320mm in diameter. But I could be wrong. How were they incompatable in your swap?

'02 rims were silver so you're donor was '01 or earlier.

When I tried the front wheel switch the axle was a different size and the speedo drive was different.

The later rotors had an extra bolt if memory serves but were probably the same diameter.

Howlin'