Re: [ST] looking to upgrade my GPS...

no need to apologise...

pmdavies,

Sorry to name you pmdavies but no choice as your posts don't mention your
firstname.
Whatever.
I was dumb not to understand your point. I thought your were refering to a tomtom feature. Yes we have plenty. The answer is : I didn' try to detect them w/ tomtom. I even don't know were I can grab/download
a POI "point of interrest" camera map. Try on htmp://www.*gpspassion*.com . I think it can be in english too.

But we often see mutalaser cop (cop w/ portable stuff) that can measure you fast and far enought to catch you on the fly.

Those times the state transportation departement is investing a lot in technology ;-)

I know that you can download for free such a map for michelin software (viamichelin), but even w/ their newest version you can't force intermediate points on your route. Only starting point and arrival.

Fred 02ST BRG