Re: [ST] Helmets in panniers(was: New ST)

i can fit my shoei X-11 Large in either side of the bike mine is also a 2003. it is sitting in one of the OE bags right now.

philip

Howlin' Dawg <martinthebike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suspect that we're talking about different boxes here.
Givi vs Triumph OE.

The givis are bigger and are not sculpted to the bikes shape, so you can
carry more luggage but the bike looks like a Sows ass ;O)

Howlin'