[ST] Scorpion Exhaust for Sprint RS?

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking about purchasing a Scorpion Titanium flame exhaust for my 03
Sprint RS.  However when I go the
http://www.scorpion-exhausts.com/Bikes/search2.php?mid=9 website it states
that there are multiple cans available for the RS.  However when I sent a
message to through the contacts section of the website the (Jarrett Brown)
advised me that they do not make a can for the Sprint RS, when I pressed him
about the website stating otherwise he stated that it is not available in
the US and cannot be special ordered by ANY dealer.

Question is to the group..does anyone know if this is true? Does Scorpion
manufacture any exhaust systems that fits the RS?  If so where can I find
one?  If not and it is available for the ST what are the differences in
installation.

Any feedback on performance and/or sound if applicable would be great
too...I know I'm asking for the world right!

Thanks,

Ed