[ST] successful ride week

I had a successful week of riding on the RS this past week.  I managed to
complete four IBA rides on the old RS and it did perform flawlessly.  This is
from Duncans house and I will try and post a ride report when I get back to
Illinois.  Anyway the rides completed were a ss2000, ss3000, ss5000 and a
50cc.  I was unable to get a witness for the 3000, but can do that one again
next year.  I hope all of the paperwork is in order for the other three rides
and the mileage for the week should be in the neighborhood of 6500 miles. I
wanted to mainly throw out a huge thanks to Steve Duncan for putting me up for
the day and night and also Andrew K for the phone contact info.  I was able to
meet Dan Wallander and he offered a place for me to stay, but I had to finish
the 5000, hope to get back out that way sometime to see the area in a more
stable frame of mind.  Again thanks all for the help.

TimE