Re: [ST] Back in town

I'm one of several posters I know of from the SF
area--I'm in Santa Rosa, in Sonoma County.  Of the
three roads you mention, I've only ridden Trinity
Grade, which is indeed a pretty nice biking road.  The
bit of CA-1 to which you refer has too much traffic to
have much fun on, IMHO--there are other bits of 1 that
are better (notably between Pt. Reyes Station and
Tomales, and from Jenner north to about Gualala).  And
CA-92 I've never gotten to simply because there are so
many great roads closer to home.

I guess I'm just that spoiled!

Wish I could say the ST you was was me, but I've got
an RS and I was at work at that time anyhow.

Glad you enjoyed your trip; hope you make it out again
on 2 wheels!

-Aron

--- "Heyer, Matthew A." <mheyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well I was out in the San Francisco Bay area for a
> couple of days.
<snip>