RE: [ST] Re: minor annoyance- drain plug oil leak

Just in case anyone hasnt posted this already, if you over tightened it and changing/annealing washers hasnt helped, and the plug will still torque up (i.e. there's still a decent thread in the sump), have a close look to see if you have any hairline cracks around sump plug hole.  Not seen it on a trumpet before, but have seen it once a Fazer*.

* Not mine. Honest. Never overtightened a bolt in my life guv...