[ST] Helmets

I recently bought an Arai Condor, to replace my Vemar.

The Arai is a very comfy fit, and much less noise at speed than the Vemar. I also like the visor mechanism, works very well - no vibration or movement on the visor if you ride with it open a crack, and with it closed it doesn't flip open if you glance over your shoulder.

The vent system works well, it doesn't mist up as quickly.

The only thing I don't like is the old fashioned "D" ring fastening system, very secure but more of a hassle to fasten.

Apologies to those who get emails to me bounced back - some problem with the firewall here.

cheers

marc