[ST] 99 sprint st chain adjusting question

Hi all,
  I just bought a 99 Sprint St.  LOVE IT!  Anyway, I need to put the stock
sprocket back on, which will affect the chain.  The guy I bought her from
says he has the maintenance and shop manuals, but can't find them at the
moment, so I don't want to go buy new ones.  In the meantime, I sure would
like to switch out the sprockets.  I have the info on changing the
sprockets, but I need the info on adjusting the chain.  Would someone please
post that procedure, or a link to the information?  thanks!

Stephen